This position is responsible for the tactical development of their assigned territories as outlined below.
- Collects and analyzes data to evaluate operational difficulties and makes recommendations to solve problems.
- Follows established modeling and evaluation processes to determine the effectiveness of current operational activities; determine problem areas and develop solutions.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the hospitality industry, specifically electronic distribution.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree and 0-3 years experience.
- Strong analytical, communication, organizational, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated business experience, online preferred
- Travel industry experience strongly desired